- “I love going to science class with Miss Bonnie”
- “I took Spanish class with Miss Claudia. It was fun!”
Our teachers offer a range of semester long enrichment classes that are very popular with our children: Art, Spanish, Science, Manners, Music & Rhythm, Yoga, Dance, Music & Movement and American Sign Language.
Classes run for approximately 45 minutes. The children’s classroom teacher walks them to the enrichment class and signs them in.
These optional classes are offered by semester for an additional fee. Registration takes place during the first week of school for each semester.
Spring 2017 semester SIGN-UPS BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY, January 18th in the Parish Hall.
Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- The deadline to enroll is Wednesday January 26th
- Classes begin the week of January 31st, 2017
- Classes run for 13 weeks
- The school will post daily updated lists for all After School Classes.
Manners classes are held in the Bunnies classroom
Spanish classes are held in the Kangaroo classroom.
Yoga classes are held in the children’s Chapel, in the main school building