- “I love going to science class with Miss Bonnie”
- “I took Spanish class with Miss Claudia. It was fun!”
Our teachers offer a range of semester long enrichment classes that are very popular with our children: Art, Spanish, Science, Music & Rhythm, Yoga, Dance & Movement, and Sewing.
Classes run for approximately 45 minutes. The children’s classroom teacher walks them to the enrichment class and signs them in.
These optional classes are offered by semester for an additional fee. Registration takes place during the first week of school for each semester.
Fall 2017 semester SIGN-UPS BEGIN ON WEDNESDAY, September 13th in the Parish Hall.
Classes are filled on a first-come, first served basis.
- The deadline to enroll is Thursday, September 21st, 2017
- Classes begin the week of September 25th, 2017
- Classes run for 13 weeks
- The school will post daily updated lists for all After School Classes.
Spanish classes are held in the Kangaroo classroom.
Yoga classes are held in the children’s Chapel, in the main school building.