- “I love Mrs. Toshima because she helps me learn all the stuff I need to learn!”
- “Miss Claudia hugs me and does my favorite art projects”
- “Ms. Yolanda is funny and I love all the dress up dresses” -Sarah
- “I love Mrs. Gutierrez because she hugs me and we have share day. Also she gives me toys to play with.”
Our nurturing, loving teachers create a joyful first school experience for the nursery children. Through play, the children learn to understand their world, interact socially, share, and express emotions. The nursery children follow a routine including rug time, calendar, weather, stories, music, and free play. All these activities are designed to encourage development of fine and gross motor skills, cognitive, and social/emotional skill development.
We offer three nursery programs, depending on age, and developmental readiness. All programs have 12 children per class, with a teacher and an aide.
- 2-Day Nursery: Tuesday/Thursday: 3 years by December 31st, toilet trained
- 3-Day Nursery: Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 3 years by May 31st
- 5-Day Nursery: 3 years by May 31st
Sample Nursery Schedule:
|9:00-9:30||Indoor Free Play/Art|
|9:30-9:459:45-10:30||Morning CircleTimeOutside Play|
|10:50-11:25||Indoor Free Play|
|11:25-11:45||Art Project/Group Activity|
|11:45-12:00||Goodbye Circle Time|